Friday, September 9, 2011

porcelain top

recently my friend bought prints of chinese vases, and I was really inspired since!
and especially after rodarte's to die for prints recently~

the finished look: paired with shiny leggings and suede booties.

I wanted an oversized boyfriend shirt,
and found one at the net-a-porter sample sale this summer

I wore it once and all the white made me look bigger,
so I thought a print would help give it shape.
so what else would I do but paint on it of course~ ;)

1 comment:

  1. ahhh such a wonderful painting+shirt design!
    the details are exquisite, and loving the gradations of blue~
    and the first photo is so cute b/c it looks like you're wearing animals ears :D very nice strategic posing in front of the rhino head~
    p.s love the post above and below!! so pretty~~~
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete