Sunday, September 26, 2010

compassion

today is compassion sunday

yes, there are actually bigger things to life - than fashion
just because today is compassion sunday, you can sponsor a child any day
only $1 a day and this organization uses the most dollar for their cause

I can't ever forget the day I saw Andi's photo and completely fell in love~ :)
they have a great pen pal program.. he rides his bike and loves paper airplanes
I hope to see him one day

just think: how come we don't think twice about a $30 meal?
or how easily do we swipe our card for a $60 sweater?

1 comment:

  1. I am overjoyed to see so many blog posts coming up on my Google Alerts today about Compassion! Thank you for spreading the word and be sure to stop by my blog for sponsorship ideas as well as letter-writing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete