Tuesday, June 28, 2011

rekindling lacroix

back in the xanga days.. lacroix was all over my blog as my favorite designer.
he is absolutely the master of combinations, and is so versatile with his silhouettes


 this was the look/moment when I fell in love with high fashion
it opened my eyes to my love of textures and color combinations

 love the white bit on the sleeves

 such soft, vintage texture on top with unexpected bold tights

 super super fierce

 I would never imagine sending this down the runway.
he is ridiculous! I love it his madness

there is such a story to all his pieces..
she looks like the unsuspecting beauty of a pirate ship

I love his love for bows

 this used to be one of my favorite looks for it's colors

 the runway is well considered of his looks

how did he imagine putting all these prints in one look? 

I adore this top

 simply magical...

 
 
I want that arm piece!!

looks like a predecessor to miu miu's infamous fall collection


he never fails to inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment