Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wendy's Lookbook

 
I had the pleasure of meeting up with Wendy from Wendyslookbook.com last week!
I literally met her as soon as I stepped off the plane in my hotel lobby.

Wendy's story is truly empowering - http://www.wendyslookbook.com/about/
she is so modest and genuine, I am honored to have collaborated with her~

I'm so so happy with her April 2nd post - she could not have styled the jacket more perfectly!

 
 

I've been flooded with emails since her blog post!
my first "business trip" was a huge success!!! :D
I could not be more thankful to Wendy 
and I look forward to what the future has in store for us.

3 comments:

  1. I adore both of you! I was so excited to see Wendy in your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the press...but will there be actual orders? The biggest thing I have about these bloggettes is that do they actually produce sales figures for high-end RTW? What's the demographic of their readers--can they actually pull the trigs on a jacket that isn't priced ASOS style?

    Nonetheless..I love your line and the very best wishes. When I come back to visit my fam, I'll have to purchase a dress if it's for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing fashionistas in the same place <3

    http://thegoldpalette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete