Thursday, September 6, 2012

fashion's day out

did you guys go to fashion's night out?
I ended up taking a much needed nap~

but woke up bright and early to go to the hermes sample sale
 hey guys!! look what shoes I got~
most of you voted for 6, but 1 & 2 tied for second,
and they were cheaper together than 6
however - with cheaper shoes do come with bandaids. ugh!

took the Patricia Chang clutch out for a spin~


OK - I may not have gone had I read about how they didn't have
jewelry, ties, bags, scarves, belts, even cute home goods at least~
I was so shocked how boring and big the sale was.
unless you're into their clothes!

but nancy and I found these booties~ perfect for fall and SO comfy - unlike the flats =/

 
this design seems to be a trend in my tiny but growing collection.
time to move on~~ last one

fyi - sale is at 317 W 33rd st
and goes on until Sat

you guys - I have so so much to catch up - still have to post wedding photos even
and summer pics! after the trunk show :) hope to see ya'll there!!

3 comments:

  1. Robots! It's so cooool how from afar it just looks like pretty clusters of crystals, but upmclose...surprise! They're fuggin robots!
    And supes cute new flats! I tried them on at bloomies after seeing your slipper post but they were def not meant for my wide feet. Cute outfit and fantastic new boots. I love the small buckle detail and that leather looks deeeelish.
    BIGTIME congrats on the new collection. The theme is so cheeky and fun but feminine and whimsical at the same time. i think you have sucha distinct style and it's great to see. I hope you sell your pieces like crajeeeee!!
    Xoxooo
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your sweater :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermes sample sale?!!!!! If only we had something like that in Melbourne!

    K xx

    ReplyDelete