Sunday, March 4, 2012

kama

it was an honor to be a part of kama last night~
 especially as a korean american designer myself.
we judged student work for a wonderful scholarship and congratulations to all of them!
I have no doubt they will go very far with their ambition and talent.


 some of my beautiful friends walking in the various shows before the contest

 
my favorite student designer - very wearable pieces with great quality 

new york city comptroller, john liu speaking
(hank took this picture of course)

major thanks to sunjoo for having me :)
what an incredible turn out~
it was so good bumping into familiar faces, old friends and meeting very warm new acquaintances

it was a blast, and looking forward to next year

1 comment:

  1. so cool! i wanna see more pics of this and i wanna hear about it too!!!

    ReplyDelete