Thursday, March 1, 2012

get fuzzy

I just can't stop thinking about bucky, my 2nd cat, and love of my life right now..
I had to leave him in the hospital, I was so sad when the vets said it was potentially fatal~
he's in good hands and will be fine~ on the walk home,
the apple store by lincoln center had a beautiful harp and violin performance
it was so so beautiful and calming...

(really random 30's fashion. human kind has always been outrageous, I think we hold back a lot in our age actually)

 

I love you baby b~~~*~*~*

3 comments:

  1. ! sending healthy cat energy to Buck-

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! hope he gets better and gets to come back home to mama and papa very soooon~

    ReplyDelete
  3. don´t worry...love the second picture
    <3
    X the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete